Golden Glade What now?
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
There was a temporary moment of silence between them and Astik snuggled closer to Tapat, resting his head on his ebon paws, closing his eyes for a few seconds. It was only a few heartbeats before Tapat broke the silence asking the same question that Astik had just answered moments ago. This came as no surprise to Astik who peeked open an amber eye to stare at something absently in the distance. “They went to fight to take the Glade.” Astik informed his pallid brother as if this were the first time he’d been asked about the whereabouts of their parents instead of the twentieth. “Well come here then,” Astik invited Tapat to come closer, though the pallid boy didn’t seem to need the invitation when he snuggled against him. “I’m not a fatass for no reason.” Astik let out a high pitched, childish giggle as the word fatass spilled from betwixt his lips. Their mother called him that all the time but there was something undeniably funny about calling himself “fatass”; especially because he shouldn’t have been saying it since “ass” was a bad word.
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
Messages In This Thread
What now? - by Tapat - January 23, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: What now? - by Astik - January 28, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: What now? - by Tapat - January 28, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: What now? - by Astik - January 31, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: What now? - by Tapat - February 02, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: What now? - by Astik - February 04, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: What now? - by Tapat - February 05, 2017, 04:06 PM