King Elk Forest My friends and I, we got a lot of problems
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris chuckled at Mawk's tone, and smirked sarcastically. "I don't need no guy, so shut ye gob before I shut it for you." A laugh escaped her jaws and she was about to add another comment, but decided to leave it at that. After all, there was a woman that Mawk had brought and Skylaris intended to attempt to befriend her.

She seemed already like a great wolfess. She was comforting and kind, plus, she could take a joke - Sky knew that she was good for Mawk, considering the harships he had endured by some wolves who... disliked... his lineage or his appearance. "Yeah, he said you were.... like.. the fiercest enchantress he'd ever seen." The woman rolled her eyes, then noticed how Illecebra was looking around, probably for the alpha. "Are you going to summon Spring here, or in the actual territory?" If anything, it would probably be better if they did it closer to Silver Creek, else the woman might be extra moody after having to walk a little way. "I'd be happy to accomany you when you seek her out? Might be kinda fun, if things get messy."
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 03, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 03, 2017, 11:05 AM