Firestone Hot Springs each must die someday
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
i'm sorry this post is short & crappy. :-(

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Rian repeated Skadi’s name and fired off a series of rapid questions as he followed. Kjalarr spared the young man a glimpse but otherwise tried to keep his gaze upon the path before them, searching for the perfect pool. He did not come to the Springs often enough to have a favorite but he’d learned during his travels to and fro that there were pools that put off more heat than others. Kjalarr idled for a moment, not entirely sure how to answer Rian’s questions. “The Gods rarely make themselves visible to us, Skadi included. We do speak to her: through the sacrifice and the prayer. They are not like you and I — they have other ways of letting us knowing they are pleased or displeased with us, that they have heard us.” Kjalarr explained, sparing another glimpse at Rian to see if the boy was following along to his words or if Kjalarr had lost him. Explaining his Gods and how it all worked was not something he’d ever found himself having to do before and he was a bit of an novice at it. Besides, there was much that he didn’t understand himself. “If she is pleased with it and accepts the sacrifice then yes, I imagine she will.” Kjalarr replied, stopping short of a larger pool. He stretched and laid down upon the ground near it, shivering slightly as the damp warmth curled the fur at the nape of his neck. Beyond feeling nice, the pools offered a nice respite from the bitter cold and Kjalarr intended to take full advantage of them.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
each must die someday - by Kjalarr - January 26, 2017, 03:00 PM
RE: each must die someday - by Rian - January 26, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: each must die someday - by Kjalarr - January 26, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: each must die someday - by Rian - January 26, 2017, 09:52 PM