Sunbeam Lair I see my death in your eye
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Private 
for Avannon and Judas's super plot. It's been Asterr approved, please don't intervene. You are allowed to be in the distance or background and maybe hear things going on or something.@Judas let's begin!

Avannon was hungry so hungry in fact that she was eating plants and whatever leftovers she could find. The weather had gotten better but she had been unable catch anything for a long while, or at least not enough to fill her belly. She was thinner than she should be and her energy was ebbing slowly. Panting softly she wandered the edge of the lair, and stopped dead still. Right in front of her was a fairly good sized carcass of a rabbit. It looked nibbled on no big bites taken from its meaty flesh.

she laughed gleefully and moved closer sniffing it eagerly. It smelled fresh, but nothing seemed wrong with it. Someone must've left it there, but it was probably just a ryujin member. "others trash is another man's treasure" she muttered before she began to eat. She was not taking her Time at all gobbling it down like a savage, not realizing that going for so long without food would cause her body to reject the meat. She sighed happily when done and stretched out by the torn apart carcass and After a few minutes her belly hurt something fierce and she helped loudly, convulsing and contorting her body in pain. She lost control over her bowels and let loose a puddle of bloody diarrhea.

She rolled away trying to stand up but fell back down her vision clouding and darkening,  due to dehydration  She vomited profusely and stared in shock and fear as it consisted of dark blood and the fresh remains of the rabbit. Whining pitifully she felt her head loll to the side just as she caught his scent. "No...Oh god no." She moaned and tried crawling back to the territory. It wasn't long before she passed out her last thoughts being about death.
Messages In This Thread
I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 02, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 02, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 04, 2017, 09:49 AM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 04, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 04, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 04, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 04, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 04, 2017, 08:08 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 05, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 06, 2017, 02:40 AM