Golden Glade taking your time
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
Silas was skeptical. The older male's accent was difficult on his ears, which swiveled curiously despite his expression pulling them backward often. "Uh. Not really much of one," he replied, unsure if that would just spur more questions. "I don't know about all of the others. They left without too much resistance," he explained in regard to the fallen Court. The fighting had started and ended in an instant, it seemed to him. With them having outnumbered the others so badly, they'd not engaged much -- aside from a few reckless moves from that one female and the puppy's appearance. They'd won, in the end, and the others had fled. Silas had no idea where they'd gone and just wanted it to be far away from here. He felt nothing towards them, whoever they had been; they weren't anyone he knew. "We did travel a long way in the cold to get here," which he mentioned vaguely with Tambourine's toes in mind. Bites and scrapes from idiotic wolves from the fallen Court would heal and at worse, leave a scar to tell the tale. His toes would not.

"I'm Silas," he offered, paired with a nervous glance away. "I'm a.. just a hunter here." Well. He had been in the Keep. He'd barely hunted anything here yet. But, tilting his head, he tried to make sense of this all bit by bit. "At my service?" Fidgeting, he knew that sounded bad. Almost he wondered, based on how he presented himself as Doctor offering Services, if someone was expecting him and the Ostrega just didn't know it. Frankly, he didn't know what to do with any of this since he wasn't very good at this whole meeting strangers in the first place. "Do you just go around and do doctor things wherever or do you come from somewhere specific?" he asked, his phrasing coarse, but hopefully effective enough. 
Messages In This Thread
taking your time - by Silas - January 29, 2017, 11:35 PM
RE: taking your time - by Bastian - January 30, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: taking your time - by Silas - January 30, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: taking your time - by Bastian - February 02, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: taking your time - by Silas - February 03, 2017, 12:56 AM
RE: taking your time - by Bastian - February 06, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: taking your time - by Silas - February 08, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: taking your time - by Bastian - February 10, 2017, 12:29 AM
RE: taking your time - by Silas - February 10, 2017, 03:11 AM