Arrow Lake if you see me comin', you'd better step aside
58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Remy sighed in agreement; things certainly were a bit more complicated than he would've liked. Yeah man, I feel that. He liked Mara quite a lot — he was enamored by her, even — though he wouldn't want to hurt her, should something like this happen again. He was a man of little consideration when it came to temptation, so perhaps a relationship wasn't the best option for him. It's nothing. Remy looked down at his paws and then back up, taking in a strong inhale and allowing the chilled air to sting his nostrils. You've got kids, then? Don't think I've met 'em.
· easthollow ·
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 04, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 05, 2017, 03:09 PM