Coconut Grove And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue
Rebel Princess
39 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
While certainly not a genius, Aoife was smart in more world-wise situations. She didn't particularly specialize in anything and preferred to have a little bit of everything instead. Fighting, however, was her main passion - as a young kid and still to this day. Sure, messing around with boys and stealing was fun, but there was nothing that beat the rush she got out of beating someone the hell up. She studied the young man a bit longer, noticing his embarrassed head-turn but decided not to comment on it. She didn't want him to feel bad for it - she had just wanted to sort of inform him. Then again, her way of teaching was more of a "push someone in the water if you want them to learn how to swim" kind of method.

Luckily he seemed rather comfortable with his tiny fuck-up, which Aoife could appreciate. Worries brought stress, and stress caused your fur to fall out. She was very attached to her beautiful main and interesting colours and spots, and decided that "worrying" was out of her dictionary. It was an okay-guess. She chuckled, settling a small distance from him with a smile. I'm Aoife. 'n you, pretty boy? She answered.

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick

**Adopt a Lyall sibling!**
Messages In This Thread
And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Aoife - February 05, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 05, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 05:51 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Aoife - February 07, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 07, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 10, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 15, 2017, 07:53 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 27, 2017, 07:33 AM