Moonspear papercut
fifty words for murder and i'm every one of them
16 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Janus approached the rendezvous site with a sizeable deer shoulder clutched in his jaws. There was still a bit of stringy meat and sinew left for the tiny pups to chew on and the bone would provide ample entertainment, or so he hoped. He danced across the deep snow like a ghost—fleet feet finding purchase on the unstable ground. He held his head level with his spine and his tail hung limp between his ankles. The scents permiating the air here were thick with the Alpha female's scent, but there was one other distinguishable wolf among the lingering smell of pup. And it was far more fresh than that of the others.

The soon-to-be Guardian paused at the fringes of the site, and twisted his ears forward towards the pale gray and white male sprawled upon the threshold. It could be none other than the Alpha male, the one he'd scented at the borders before his acceptance by the mysterious Amekaze. He expelled a breath through his nose and it coalesced into vapor. Janus was one to pick his battles, but he hoped this would not turn out to be one. Still, he'd spent enough time around headstrong Commanders to know that some simply liked to throw their weight around simply because they could. 

He flattened his ears to the side and moved forward. He emerged from the wood with his body lowered a few inches, and crept along the snow while issuing a soft whimper to the scarred beast. Janus deposited the deer shoulder at his feet and nosed it before speaking, "Hello," he said, "I brought this for the children. Amekaze asked me to help watch your family by keeping the borders safe. I had hoped to meet with you earlier, but the weather was... less than favorable."
show them all you're not the ordinary type​
Messages In This Thread
papercut - by Charon - February 07, 2017, 08:28 AM
RE: papercut - by Janus - February 08, 2017, 01:59 AM
RE: papercut - by Charon - February 08, 2017, 02:16 AM
RE: papercut - by Janus - February 08, 2017, 02:39 AM
RE: papercut - by Charon - February 08, 2017, 09:32 AM
RE: papercut - by Janus - February 08, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: papercut - by Charon - February 09, 2017, 07:34 AM
RE: papercut - by Janus - February 09, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: papercut - by Charon - February 10, 2017, 05:30 AM
RE: papercut - by Janus - February 11, 2017, 10:03 PM