and you're to tell him nothing personal
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
The yearling rolled her eyes slightly, in her mind running over the options of inventing an excuse and escaping the conversation. She tried to take a small step back from the crabby older male but tensed up when another figure approached, a brown male she did recognize.

It was the male that had come to her aid during the altercation near the borders, the very same day Majesty had begun to show signs of treason. She nodded to him and gave him a welcoming lash of her tail, her eyes shooting a silent plea of help. She wanted out of that conversation.

Then the senile male spoke again, demanding her name and the reason she was in the pack. Caea sighed and swung her head around to meet his face, "My name is Cara Penn Moretti, daughter of Freud Moretti." she barked, not caring whether he knew about her father or not. Chances was that he had never heard of the lad, but she didn't really give a damn. "I'm here because your precious leader saw potential in me, as I suppose she did with you too.." she barked non-chalantly, oblivious to the fact it was Jinx's mate she was talking to.
Messages In This Thread
and you're to tell him nothing personal - by Lecter - June 02, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: and you're to tell him nothing personal - by Cara - June 03, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: and you're to tell him nothing personal - by Cara - June 04, 2014, 07:31 PM
RE: and you're to tell him nothing personal - by Cara - June 05, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: and you're to tell him nothing personal - by Dakota - June 06, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: and you're to tell him nothing personal - by Cara - June 06, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: and you're to tell him nothing personal - by Cara - June 16, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: and you're to tell him nothing personal - by Cara - June 19, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: and you're to tell him nothing personal - by Cara - June 22, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: and you're to tell him nothing personal - by Cara - June 23, 2014, 08:00 PM