Golden Glade What now?
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
As Astik’s understanding of his brother’s condition deepened, as he becomes more able to grasp it and what it means and that his brother might always live with it so too does his worry deepen. Astik could not sympathize with Tapat: for while his brother forgot Astik did not. He did not know what it was like to forget things so quickly and be unable to recall them back to memory. For a moment, he wondered if it was …scary but then realized that even if Tapat felt fear of it he would likely not remember. He didn’t know anything else and if he didn’t remember what was there for him to fear? Astik drew in a deep breath, nuzzling closer to his pale brother — the yin to his literal yang — tucking those questions away knowing that he would likely never find the answer to them. All Astik knew was that for as long as Tapat needed him he would be right here: where he belongs. At his pale brother’s side; a patient guide, a fierce protector. The rook that protected the king. “Love you, Tapat.” Astik murmured lowly to his brother not wanting Tapat to ever forget that.
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
Messages In This Thread
What now? - by Tapat - January 23, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: What now? - by Astik - January 28, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: What now? - by Tapat - January 28, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: What now? - by Astik - January 31, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: What now? - by Tapat - February 02, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: What now? - by Astik - February 04, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: What now? - by Tapat - February 05, 2017, 04:06 PM