Northstar Vale you and me and the devil makes three
170 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
She was drawn to the night, to the darkness outside the Lair. With her growing size she enjoyed sneaking away from Mother and exploring the lands outside of her domain. The winter's crisp air filled her lungs as she successfully broke from Ryūjin's borders, feeling Zennyo ebb away slightly and something darker take over. The girl yipped with excitement as she ran through the moon-kissed snow fields of the mountains, her hardened pads overtaking the hard stone of the Sunspire with ease.

She did not know where this lust for the night came from. It seemed natural for her to move through the night, her inky, crow-like pelt blending into the shadows as she darted, stalking the immobile carcass she spots in the distance through the snow. Soshite ryū ga tobihaneru! She hissed to herself as she pounced into it, fangs tearing into flesh, beginning to drip with stale blood as she smiled. She didn't mind the taste. Soshite kanojo wa ōkami no senaka o kowasu! Shikashi, kare wa mada ikite iru She tosses it as best she can into the air, her indigo eyes following it intensely. The girl waited until it fell, where her paws slammed it farther into the layers of snow. She giggled gleefully.

Kanojo wa futatabi tobihaneru! Kare wa kono himatsubushi de kowasu! She imitates the noise of the wolf she is killing, remembering what she heard from her step-father's dead. The noise is gargling and pathetic, and she pretend stumbles to further invest herself in the moment. Kare! Wa! Shinde! Iru! She rears back on her hind legs, sending her forelimbs into the carcass' side, punctuating each word with a push. The body is too solid to break apart at her touch, but she tries nonetheless.

Airi is only paused by a strange smell. It is wolfish, but it is not blood. The girl's nose wriggles as she tries to interpret it. It smells feminine. Extremely so. Airi's frustration eventually leads her to investigate the sound herself. 

She is led to a woman, dark furred but not as dark as her. She is tearing open a carcass, more with a strange rage than with any kind of hunger. Airi barks to the woman, confused. What's wrong with you? You smell weird.
Messages In This Thread
you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - February 03, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Airi - February 08, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - February 10, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Airi - February 10, 2017, 10:26 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - February 11, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Airi - February 11, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - February 11, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Airi - February 12, 2017, 12:04 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 06:24 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Airi - February 27, 2017, 12:35 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - March 02, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 09:07 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - March 17, 2017, 01:23 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - May 11, 2017, 08:33 AM