Big Salmon Lake fist full of restrictions
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
Turquoise listened silently, lips pursed, allowing Rivet her chance to continue yelling without any sort of reaction. She waited, her face expressionless, trying to look the part of a blank slate waiting to be assigned a purpose. She squared her jaw, mentally preparing for whatever Rivet decided. She might have to subvert some very strong impulses, yet Turq was nothing if not stubbornly determined.

Somehow, Rivet managed to undermine her own value. It pained Turquoise to see this so blatantly, yet she kept her lips locked. Rivet wasn't being fair to herself and it made Turquoise feel horrible. Yet if this was what Rivet wanted—at least, what she thought she wanted—then the Gunner would go along with it. The fact that Rivet was entirely letting her off the hook, both now and in the future, did not escape Turq's notice. It was all a part of the bigger picture which painted Rivet as the self-sacrificing one of the pair.

"And I meant what I said when I said I'd do whatever you wanted," Turquoise answered. "If that's what you really want, Rivet," she continued, staring into the DeMonte's eyes and pausing pointedly, "then I will come home to you and only you every night."

She said nothing of the potential flings, unable to find any words to address that highly complicated issue. If Rivet had forbidden her, she would've had to stick to her word. Yet Rivet had been too selfless to lay out that stipulation when given the chance. And she'd said she didn't want to know and that, starting now, she wanted to turn a blind eye to it. So Turquoise simply honored this request by not bringing it up at all.
Messages In This Thread
fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - August 30, 2013, 12:35 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - August 30, 2013, 03:12 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - August 30, 2013, 04:52 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - August 30, 2013, 09:10 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - August 31, 2013, 01:56 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - September 02, 2013, 12:26 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - September 06, 2013, 12:07 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - September 06, 2013, 02:15 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - September 06, 2013, 02:46 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - September 06, 2013, 05:39 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - September 06, 2013, 06:23 PM