Ravensblood Forest Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful
33 Posts
Ooc — Genevieve
She is not left waiting for long. The fur on the back of her neck stands when she gets a glimpse of the person coming, the eerie sense that she has seen this man before causes gooseflesh to break out over her body.

At first it is impossible to tell from where she stands, rooted to the spot as she is by the sudden realisation of her destiny, if the one approaching her is in fact who she thinks it to be. The raven has led her here for a reason. 

For coming from the woods is a man who bears stunning resemblance to Boadicea's son. Quite obviously a coywolf, marked as such by his sharp features and lean physique, his coloring is rare for one; he is true silver unlike her own blue coat and as he gets closer, Lia spots the dark mask and red eyes that she already had guessed would be there. Closer still he comes and now Lia can make out the scent of Arturo reaching her nose.

Lia had not been particularly close to him, or Boadicea for that matter, but she knows him and at one point she supported him. The doyenne is suddenly appreciative that she was not one of the less intelligent wolves in Quicksilver Hollow. To have been on this Ceannasach's bad side and enroach on his doorstep would not have ended well for any of them, of that Lia is sure. 

"Arturo," she answers automatically, just as surprised as he that this is where the raven wished for her to be. 

Reading between the lines, Lia realizes that her sudden appearance must have concerned him, if only a bit. She shakes her head in denial with a soft smile. "Everything is fine in Quicksilver Hollow."

"I seem to have followed after you, accidentally. Things seemed too...easy at home," 
the colleen tries to explain. "I did not feel I had earned anything of my own right. I wish to make my own way rather than live in Neasa's shadow."

There is nothing wrong with Neasa, Lia loves her mother dearly. Neasa was fierce as a grizzly when it came to her children; despite her conception, mother had never treated her badly or looked down upon her as a blunder or lapse of judgement.  

Lia just could not live with herself if she never tried to make her own legacy. She wanted, no, she needed, to prove that she was more than a bastard with a powerful mother. 
Messages In This Thread
Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 13, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 15, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 16, 2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 17, 2017, 06:04 PM