Ravensblood Forest Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful
33 Posts
Ooc — Genevieve
He is relieved, quite obviously, by her words. Lia allows herself to smile at such though it soon slips from her face at the mention of his children. 

"I am sorry," Lia tells him, and means it. She remembers well the birth of his children, having been not so much younger than their father at the time. 

She wonders then, idly, if Arturo thinks them dead. It is a morbid thought, surely more so when in regard of one's children. The doyenne realizes then that she had not quite presumed the Hollow's former Ceannasach dead. At one point she had considered it; yet now Lia knows that she believed him to be alive subconsciously. 

"I do." She listens anyway as Arturo reminds her of the laws of their past home. Lia knows them well; Neasa instilled them into her young mind as soon as she could comprehend. 

As he mentions The Family, Lia cannot help but frown slightly. "I have a request regarding The Family. It is a bit odd but not so unreasonable," the belladonna smiles in reassurance. She would not ask for something he could not grant.

"I ask that, given you're willing, I remain a Comhlach until I have proven myself; until I have done something worthy of joining your Family," she dips her head slightly in respect, in question. 

Lia, of course, already understands the true identity of The Family. This is not why she asks to remain as an associate. The colleen is not even sure she understands why this is so important to her. Yet, she can't help but hope fervently that Arturo grants her wish.
sorry to change the style suddenly, it wasn't coding correctly.
Messages In This Thread
Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 13, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 15, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 16, 2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful - by Lia - February 17, 2017, 06:04 PM