Morningside Cuesta red as blood
"I' ʙɢɴ ʀ I' ɴ ʟʟ ʜʀ."
35 Posts
Ooc — Floof
[table width=80%][tr][td]
She could smell the rabbit before she smelt it's killer. With the feeble creatures body torn to shreds and it's tantalizing innards leaking out all over the grass, it's smell was twice as strong, and twice as alluring to the hungry ghost. It was faint, as facial expression never came naturally to her, but the woman's pink lips did turn up into a little smile as her hum grew more meloudous and her step more quickened and joyous. She glided happyily towards the smell of the kill for a few more strides before the other woman's scent hit her nose, causing the white lady's faint smile to dissipate and her hum to soften. She was not alone, and though she feared no wolf, she knew from experience that some brothers and sisters did not like to share their kill. A pity... Now she'd have to go searching again in this seemingly barren land... Still, being one to enjoy her fellow siblings' company regardless, she didn't shy away from the smells, instead continuing to press onwards. Who knows; perhaps this brother or sister would share.

She was finally able to make about the faint blur of another wolf, and as she neared, despite the smell of carnage and earth that clung heavily to the wolf's pelt, Nimue's keen nose could identify the stranger as female. Scaning the area a bit more, she thought she could also see the rabbit on the ground, but it was still hard to tell, even with the red of it's insides decorating the land. Her presense had not gone unknown by the bloodied sister, for the stranger turned around and stood stock still once the apparation came into view. The white lady already knew from experience that she'd shocked the female, as it was a common occurance among her fellow siblings.

Perking her sensitive ears to the strained question, the spectre took this as a sign to come closer, delicately placing one paw after the other as she neared the sister. A good question, a good question... Who was she?

"I don't know... Somtimes I'm Wolf, walking with the mortals and craving what they do. Yet other times I am naught, finding myself in the etheral plane with Sister Moon and singing her song..." Her tone was distant and thoughtful as always, as if answering some higher question, and once finished, she sampled the Sister's eternal song, matching the tune she'd hummed earlier. "For now though, I am called Nimue." She slowly lowered her rump to the ground so as to sit and tilted her head at the stranger. "What of you, sister? Who are you?"
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
red as blood - by Nimue - February 17, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 17, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 18, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 18, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 19, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 19, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 19, 2017, 07:32 PM