The night is my companion and solitude my guide [J]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Sorry for the late reply. I have been so busy, it's not even funny.

Majesty's ears pricked up at the sound of a howl calling for him from the mainland. Well... it wasn't actually calling his name, but the howl was asking for someone of higher rank within the Wheeling Gull Isle pack. Having nothing better to do, he made his way to the sandbar that led to the mainland and traversed it. Unfortunately, it was high tide, so the water went up to his shoulders. And, despite the heat of the day, the water was a bit too cold for his liking. With a grimace, he realized that during the winter, the ocean water would be freezing, and his wolves would be stuck on either end of the water until it was low tide.

He made his way up the beach toward a female wolf - the one who had called him. She was pretty - a slim figure of back fur, whose ends seemed to glow red. Her eyes were a deep orange that stared at him as he neared her. Her colors were interesting to look at. He stopped before her and did not speak for a moment, simply content to bow his head to her in greeting.

Then he cleared his throat, and said, "Greetings, Miss." He gave her his signature genuine smile. "You are seeking an audience, yes?" His ears flicked forward to show his interest as he sat down on the sand. "I am listening. Go ahead."
Messages In This Thread
RE: The night is my companion and solitude my guide [J] - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 02:55 PM