Morningside Cuesta red as blood
"I' ʙɢɴ ʀ I' ɴ ʟʟ ʜʀ."
35 Posts
Ooc — Floof
[table width= 80%][tr][td]
"Nefertet," the woman hums thoughtfully, just as the sister had done for Nimue's name. Her pink gaze was no longer connecting with Nefertet, but looking a little over the woman's shoulder, as if at some higher place. This type of behavior was not uncommon for the white lady, as something in the distance always seemed to call her.

Now at a closer proximity, the pungent smell of carnage clinging to the sister's pelt was far more evident. The smell of the rabbit's blood was the most prominent of all, telling Nimue that was the red part of this brown blur before her, but if she took a deeper whiff, she was certain there was more... Something wolfish, maybe... Those mysterious smells were too heavily masked to hold her attention though, so she set that aside and focused on her main reason for arriving: the prey. She returned her vision to the brown and red blob of Nefertet.

"It seems the generous Sister has blessed you with food... She is not so giving with me." The faint twitch of a smile played on the corner of her lips again, hardly visible, but still a slight change. "She is a coy, playful Sister though... always playing her games..." Once again, her vision became distant, gazing somewhere over the bloodied woman's shoulder, and once again, when Nimue returned to reality, her wide eyes sought out those of her sister's. "Games that have left me hungry. Might you spare a morsel, sister Nefertet?" Her pink nose pointed to the rabbit's carcass over yonder. "That is the creature there, is it not?"
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
red as blood - by Nimue - February 17, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 17, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 18, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 18, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 19, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 19, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 19, 2017, 07:32 PM