Ravensblood Forest No more alone or myself could I be
33 Posts
Ooc — Genevieve
All Welcome 
AW come meet Lia :)

The morn after Arturo had seen her into the territory, Lia is awakened from her slumber by the rising of the sun. Blinking in the sudden light, she climbs from the log she has claimed as her own. 

Lia stretches, her bones creaking and cracking as if she were an old crone rather than a young woman. For a moment, the doyenne is confused when she looks around and finds the raven is not nearby. 

Recalling the events of yesterday leave her lonely. The raven had been her only friend but Lia could not depend on him any longer. An uncertainty settles in her chest, heavy and immobile. 

Was this the right decision?

"Don't be silly," she mutters to herself as she sets out into the surrounding territory. "Of course it was a good idea. Would the raven have led you to Arturo for no reason?" Reaffirming this out loud soothes her a bit. It was only nerves getting the best of her.

Arturo has not yet given her a task but she must also meet the members of The Family. This is what she hopes to do this day, though she does not actively seek the wolves of Teaghlaigh. The many scents of them overlap, male and female. Any one scent is indistinguishable from another the closer she gets to the heart of Teaghlaigh. 

Her task will be determined by what trade she will try to earn. As of yet, hunting and healing draw her. She is much too small to make a fearsome Mercenary, although should push come to shove Lia would not hesitate to fight for The Family. Naturalist holds no promise for her. The rocks are rocks, the stars are stars, the weather is the weather; Lia had no wish to explore them any further. Scout as well is unappealing; Lia had travelled long enough. The colleen is content to remain in or near Teaghlaigh. Chronicler and Counselor would mean actually having to speak more than a few sentences, a strength Lia does not possess. But healing, Lia feels a pull to it; she enjoys helping people. 

The day is not yet light when she nears stronger scent trails; the sun burns beyond the bleeding forest seeming to light it on fire. Lia stamps down her nerves, schools her features into the mask all Raurcs are known for, and continues on to find work to do or perhaps meet The Family.
Messages In This Thread
No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - February 18, 2017, 01:40 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - March 03, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - March 03, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - March 05, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - March 17, 2017, 04:31 AM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - March 17, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - March 19, 2017, 10:40 AM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - March 28, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - April 07, 2017, 07:28 AM