Duskfire Glacier I always thought I was the stronger one
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The boy's stony-faced silence was interupted when his father came and sat beside him. Kieran did not mind, in fact it gave him a little comfort, knowing that Sylvas was there for him too. Though when he apologised, the former heir shook his head. "It wasn't your fault." He blamed his father for nothing - he probably felt a similar way to Kieran. Was this how Hawthorn had felt too?
He remained silent for a while, a small sigh escaping his jaws. Sorrel. What had become of his sister? Were was she? Why had she left? Or had she been kidnapped? The boy leaned his head against his father, closing his eyes. Would he ever see Sorrel again?

His eyes seemed more dull than they had once been. Like the spark in him had faded slightly. Though, that was life, right? You lost some people and gained some more. Death was a part of life just as birth was. It was an odd thing, how Kieran's thoughts held more resemblance to an adult mind than a pup's. He wanted to be a therapist, right? A counselor. So he had to get up and stop moping around, right? The brown boy shook his pelt and stood up, turning to lick Sylvas' shoulder. The former prince was growing fast, his adult pelt was already beginning to show through. And he felt like an adult. Having to cope with all this death and misery around him. But he would survive through it. He would defend his living family and one day, he would find Sorrel. He refused to accept that she could be dead.

"When do we leave?" Kieran knew they would leave soon, head for a new pack. They needed to, they were unable to survive on their own for now. It was a good thing that Kieran was able to eat meat like the other wolves now, so he didn't have to rely on milk. Especially now that his mother was gone.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
I always thought I was the stronger one - by Kieran Adrien - February 18, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Kieran Adrien - February 19, 2017, 06:35 AM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Hawthorn - February 19, 2017, 07:08 AM