Morningside Cuesta red as blood
"I' ʙɢɴ ʀ I' ɴ ʟʟ ʜʀ."
35 Posts
Ooc — Floof
[table width=80%][tr][td]
To be called strange was not a new occurance for the ghostly woman by any means. She accepted the words as openly as if they were just fact; neither compliment nor insult. She was strange. Many had told her so, and as she was to understand it, the Sister and Mother had intentionally made her so. It was not hurtful at all. Memories from her childhood vaguely echoed in the back of her mind, harkening to a distant time when it had been hurtful... but that time was long forgotten.

"Yes, as a great many have also said." Her gaze wandered away, seeing figures from her past that Nefertet would never know of. "I am the strange one, and I am the only one, as She has intended..."

There need not be any questioning of who 'She' was, but Nimue kept the Sister's identity vauge, knowing the stranger woud become riled if her name, Camazotz, was not used. 

Whilst on the topic of things that were strange, an idea popped into the apparation's mind, bringing her faded red eyes back to the bloodied femme. "What of a wolf that has food, but does not eat?" Her head tilted to the side once more, turning at an angle that uncomfortable, but was not. 

The question had not been forceful or prying; it sounded genuine in her soft, whispery tone. Of course, Nimue's voice always sounded this way, so even if she wanted to sound pushy and forceful, she'd never be capable. It just seemed stuck as it was.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
red as blood - by Nimue - February 17, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 17, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 18, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 18, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 19, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 19, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 19, 2017, 07:32 PM