Blacktail Deer Plateau kite string tangle
I may be small, I may be weak, but if you mess with me, you will regret it.
16 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Hi. Can I join in? I'm the newest member of the pack and haven't made a post yet... And I'm going after the Caretaker trade, so... yeah. (Also, her "aliens" are actually humans.) Also, sorry for any cursing. This character has a potty mouth. I'll change it if you want me to.

It was sometime during the middle of the night and she couldn't sleep. Damn insomnia, she thought to herself as she sighed and sat up. "I'm just trying to sleep," she muttered. "Brain, would ya shut up for once? God damn..." She sighed again and looked around. There was no point in trying anymore. The scary thoughts were flashing through her brain again. The thoughts about... aliens. And once those thoughts started, there was no going back - and there was no sleep that night. Especially not here, out in the open. At the moment, she was too weak to dig out a den.

She got up and decided to take a walk, hoping that might calm her nerves. Every little sound agitated her, until she felt close to tears and was completely stressed out. She began to think she could see them in the shadows, coming towards her with their long limbs and hairless bodies. With a whimper, she broke out into a run. Blindly, she charged through the trees without looking where she was going, begging the scary thoughts to go away. But being physically weak meant she couldn't run for long, and soon enough she skittered to a slow, staggering walk, cursing her lack of strength.

She continued onward, though, hoping she'd be able to stave off the thoughts until dawn, when the sunlight would dissipate her fears and she could finally get some sleep. And then it happened. Right in front of her, the underbrush began shaking and shifting and rustling. It looked as if something was coming toward her, a shadowy creature close to the ground. Her overactive imagination turned it into all manner of frightening creatures at once, and she went rigid with fear. She couldn't move. Her body was stuck in a morbid fascination. She had to know what it was, even as her brain screamed at her to run.

And then a puppy nosed its way through the last bush and came face-to-face with Nameless, who promptly yelled, "Fuck! You scared the shit outta me! Why don't you watch where you're going, you idiot!" Her brash, nonthinking attitude forced the words from her mouth without caring that she was talking to a pup. Angrily, she glared down her snout at the female, and then began stalking away from her, grumbling under her breath.
Messages In This Thread
kite string tangle - by Junior - June 04, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 06, 2014, 06:07 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 06, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 06, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 06, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 06, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 07, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 08, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 09, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 11, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 12, 2014, 07:08 PM