Ravensblood Forest the swirling stream of what is and what was
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
I have permission to Skip Chusi right?

Until now he had not felt the true pain of his wounds, his mind had focused on Olive for the journey home. Now he felt the world spinning and tipping, his body swaying with exhaustion and pain yet he remained upright focusing on Ceanassach's words. His temper flared but he merely drew in a breath and ducked his head, hiding his eyes so the offence and shock could not be seen in their depths. It seemed as if Arturo was not quite happy that they had returned. Dakarai had sacrificed his body so that Olive would be able to leave Blackfeather woods, ending up getting beaten and brutally scarred by those fuckers yet here they all stood seeming to think he was to blame.

"I submitted and allowed them to beat me and wound me so that Teaghlaigh and Olive would be safe. I made sure they didnt follow, but there really was nothing to be done for my wounds." he said gruffly as he looked at Chusi and Lotte. He would not allow himself to look at Arturo in the moment, unsure whether or not the man would take offense to it. His legs began to buckle and he slumped to the ground silently, with only a heavy sigh to follow it. "On the matter of recruitment,  I gave my word and i intend to keep it. I am not the type of person who says one thing and then disregards it. Once I am better I will set off to find those willing to join" his tone was level though his voice cracked a few times.

He was so ready to pass out, and in this moment he didnt care if his weakness showed. He was home and safe, Olive was home and safe and would be tended to. His needs weren't as important as his wife's and he intended to make that clear. "Please allow me to rest, I request that all medicine goes to Olive first. I've made it this long im sure i can wait a bit longer" his tone was almost pleading as he cast a glance at Arturo, hoping-no praying that he'd understand and agree to it.
Messages In This Thread
the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 05, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Chusi - February 06, 2017, 08:23 AM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Dakarai - February 06, 2017, 02:41 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Arturo - February 06, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Lotte - February 06, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 07, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Arturo - February 20, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Lotte - February 24, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 26, 2017, 11:12 PM