Sea Lion Shores Cause = Time
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty nodded, eyeing her for a moment. He had seen that shiver - and the way she looked at him. In his eyes, he presented a question, his gaze sultry and teasing, something he was not used to: Yes? What is it that you want from me, you gorgeous female?

Aloud, however, he kept his voice calm. "Miss Hawkeye, then," he said. And then he chuckled, the sound reverberating in his chest pleasantly. (And he knew that it would probably cause another shiver, which delighted him for reasons he thought it best not to think of in this moment. He was trying hard to remain the gentleman, though his instincts wanted otherwise).

"I was named Majesty because both of my parents were the Alphas of my original pack. My father wanted me to become the Alpha Male one day. So, when I was born, he named me Majesty. Only fitting - as my father's name was King."

He chucked again. "Unfortunately for my father, I much preferred spending all of my time with my mother as a pup, which is where I learned about plants and the stars. My father always thought I was too much my mother's son, but I paid him no mind. In the end, I did what he wanted - just not in the pack that I grew up in. I did not feel like fighting every other male in the pack for the position of Alpha, so I came here to escape that fate. And ended up becoming the Alpha of a new pack."

He looked up at the sky. "Fate is... funny that way, no?" He looked at the pretty she-wolf and gave her a smile. "What about you, Miss Hawkeye? How did you get your name?"
Messages In This Thread
Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 04, 2014, 03:02 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 04, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 05, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 06, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 09, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 17, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 18, 2014, 10:16 AM