Greatwater Lake the undertaker's thirst for revenge is unquenchable
pretty girls make graves
107 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her question elicited a curt shake of the head from the woman, but nothing more. Kitsch’s eyebrows knitted together in consternation, as her question was completely valid! If the perfect pearl were abetting in a crime, didn’t she had a right to know? Kitsch did not love to follow rules — nay, that had something that had been required of her and was non negotiable part of her aristocratic blood. In her youth, Kitsch had rebelled against the advisors and censors that cajoled her on the straight and narrow, and such a desire never fully went away.  Even if this was the product of a crime… It would not drive Kitsch away. Now that she was unguarded and free, she could break the rules if any way she desired. 

Kitsch’s mind was torn from her unanswered question by the stranger crashed to the permafrost with a thud — Kitsch’s face fell and she moved to rush forward, but she stalled in the middle of her movement and instead tapped the ground anxiously with her tiny paws. It was clear upon West’s features that she did not wish her company to come any closer, and here Kitsch felt truly helpless. It was this reason that the girl was contented when West took the reins and directed their interaction — Kitsch never seemed to do well when left to her own devices. Kitsch twisted her lips at she thought of the proper way to respond. 

“Kinda,” Kitsch said, distracted by her thoughts. Kitsch had many different tutors and governesses, all teaching her on various subjects and ensuring she would be educated enough to one day lead their pack. But like any child, she abhorred school and instead preferred to waste time and eternally vexing her sitters with youthful antics. She could visualize her naturalist tutor, but Kitsch had not spent the time memorizing his words. When will I ever need to know this stuff? Kitsch questioned and she now knew the answer to be: this moment!

Kitsch quickly rooted around for an answer. I, um, I started to learn…” and hoping to take the attention away from her ignorance, Kitsch squinted her eyes and learned closer in a feigned attempt to diagnose and treat her wounds.  “Looks like you need, uh…” Kitsch glanced towards West, grimaced at her nearness to the wounds … and quickly yielded, visibly slackening she shoulders in a dramatic sigh. 

“Okay, okay… I never learned did learn much.”
smells  just   like  vanilla
kiss   is   sugary    sweet
skins warm like  an oven

& tastes like buttercream

Messages In This Thread
RE: the undertaker's thirst for revenge is unquenchable - by Kitsch - February 24, 2017, 11:39 PM