Greatwater Lake the undertaker's thirst for revenge is unquenchable
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Kinda.

West heaves a breath of relief, waiting for what is to come. Her eyes close and she’s able to relax. She can at least get something started until she can get home and have a little help. Raven knows plenty and may even have a cache of plants somewhere she hasn’t yet found.

I, um, I started to learn…

Her chest feels heavy suddenly and she turns in the snow, peering up at the girl that isn’t looking at her. There isn’t an ounce of confidence in her voice and West’s head rises off the ground. She doesn’t make a sound yet, waiting to see what’s coming out of her mouth next.

The woman closes her eyes as the other continues to ramble and waste their time and, ultimately, actually confess. She sighs heavily and shifts her posture, trying to formulate the proper words before she blurts them out. If she could, she might have lashed out at her pretty face but she’s had enough practice through the years to not let the waste get the better of her. Pushing it all away, she groans with frustration.

“I don’t know this area well, I’m not from here. And the snow doesn’t help,” she explains, uncertain how much help she’s going to get after all. “There’s a few things that help with the pain. The inner bark from willow trees and it takes some work to get to. Valerian and it’s root—small, white flowers in bunches and it doesn’t have a pleasant smell,” she pauses, biting the inside of her cheek a moment and rolling over one thing before she gives in. “There’s a poppy—it won’t have bloomed by now but the stem is tall and there’s a seed pod. It doesn’t really smell like anything,” she says, her mouth dry and her heart beat speeds up and surprises her. If the girl can’t find any of those, she can give her another list but she waits to see if she’s up for the challenge.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
RE: the undertaker's thirst for revenge is unquenchable - by West - February 25, 2017, 12:09 AM