Golden Glade the walls you hide behind
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The rook gave pause as he hears approaching footfalls, his dark ears swiveling to the sides before they push forth atop his crown, attentive. His amber gaze flickers from his path to the figure as it appears and Astik is met with vague recognition. He doesn’t know Tambourine per say but he knows his face and his name, at least. “Hello,” Astik returns the greeting, his own lips twitch into a soft smile for the older boy. Astik abruptly faces the realization that he does not know any of his pack mates in the familiar way that he knows Tapat and his own parents and is struck with a slow creep of guilt. He spends much of his time with Tapat, as he believes his brother needs him to be a caregiver, a guide but Astik thinks in that moment as his ears slick back against his skull that he cannot ignore every one else. It would be wise to know the wolves that would, one day, make up Goldenglade. Especially if he was going to trust them around Tapat. Just as Astik opens his mouth to speak, a second older boy appears, also recognized by name and face but by little else. “Tambourine and Silas, right?” Astik asks them with a slight cant of his head and a wave of his tail against his hocks. “I’m Astik.” He offers in case they happened to get him and Tapat confused — though the rook has trouble considering how anyone could get them confused as they looked pretty different to one another, but still it seems a courteous thing to do nevertheless. “Are you guys exploring the Glade, too?” He asks because …well… he isn’t sure what else to ask and does not want to seem rude. Seeing as he socializes mostly with Tapat only he isn’t quite sure how to talk to others and accordingly is left feeling a little awkward.
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
Messages In This Thread
the walls you hide behind - by Astik - February 19, 2017, 06:41 AM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Tambourine - February 23, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Silas - February 24, 2017, 02:33 AM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Astik - February 26, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Tambourine - February 26, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Silas - March 02, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Tambourine - March 07, 2017, 01:43 PM