Nocturne Summit Free falling with a Thud!
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
It was great!

She surprises the girl when she speaks and West offers a gentle smile and shake of her tail to prevent from appearing as a threat. She seems nervous and in pain and her smile turns into a frown as she takes a careful step forward to look at the paw. It’s swollen but it doesn’t seem bent out of shape too much that may indicate a complete break—if one at all—but a fracture in the bone can possibly be the diagnosis. West heaves a sigh and nods her head, putting distance between them again. She picks up the kill and nudges it closer to her as a peace offering.

“Stay on the ground,” she tells her. “Keep the pressure off it. I’m going to go find you something for pain, okay? Eat this while I’m gone and I’ll be back in a few minutes,” she instructs and waits long enough to make sure the girl takes to the dead rabbit before she turns and retreats the way she came but not before she tosses a look over her shoulder, “I’m West, by the way.”

Further down the summit, West comes across a dormant plant that mostly blooms in the fall and early winter. Luckily for her, she doesn’t need the flower head to accomplish what she needs and so she works on pulling the stems from the ground to keep the bulbs and roots intact. She manages to carefully extract a mouthful—three good ones and a forth that managed to tear and leave some behind—and begin her way back to the stranger.

“Eat these. They’ll make you feel better in a little bit and we can work on getting you somewhere safe,” she says, carefully dropping them near the injured girl before she takes a step back and gives her room to breathe.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
Free falling with a Thud! - by Amari - February 21, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Free falling with a Thud! - by West - February 21, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Free falling with a Thud! - by Amari - February 26, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Free falling with a Thud! - by West - February 26, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: Free falling with a Thud! - by Amari - February 26, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Free falling with a Thud! - by West - February 26, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Free falling with a Thud! - by Amari - March 04, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: Free falling with a Thud! - by West - March 05, 2017, 10:48 PM