The Sunspire Stuck in Colder Weather
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
When Jace had first began to traverse among the slopes of the mountain the darkness had been eery. It had lingered and stuck to the shadows like sap to pelt. He had felt as if the mountain was drawing him in, making him apart of it, while slowly tearing down his own self worth. It was a silly thing, imaginary but it had stuck with him regardless.

Jace's hackles raised and a slow growl started in his chest as he backed up as Njal came forward. He still didn't know what the other wanted and it made him nervous. He may have best him once, but it had been pure luck and he didn't know if his luck would hold out this time. Besides that he was still slightly injured and he was still healing. Njal would best him easily this time around. Keeping his blue eyes on his former warden he backed up slowly, long limbs tight and coiled ready to spring if it was needed. He really didn't want to die this day even if Fox had given the order.

What of Tuwawi her time comes close I would not think you would travel far from her, unless you are here to finish what I could not in that case. I'll have to deny you that.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 06, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 03:41 PM