The Sunspire Stuck in Colder Weather
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
There were many things to be afraid of. Death, disease, the loss of a loved one, but not darkness. Darkness was present everywhere as something unavoidable; but there had to be light for there to be dark, and that was perhaps the difference between the two of these creatures. Jace seemed to have fallen away from the light, at least for the time being. It was not in Njal's nature to judge, but he did look upon the entire situation with a sourness reserved for his closest allies. Concern laced his features now, as the boy spouted off something about finishing the job, which garnered nothing but silence from the Sveijarn.

"You're an idiot Jace." He suddenly commented, these words lacking the more negative emotions but still, far from friendly. It was an empty, emotionless comment. An observation. While he attempted to remain civil at the mention of his wife, of the oncoming weight of fatherhood, he did not take kindly to the passive threat within the statement. His tail lashed low, against his hocks; ears stood erect and faced the boy, and a flash of dissonance sparked a fire in his golden gaze. "I am not here to hurt you. Hell, I didn't even know you were here until I caught your scent," the man's snout wrinkled as if the smell was cringe-worthy. "I thought you'd have run farther than this to keep away from Fox, and here you are, sitting at our back door."
Messages In This Thread
Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 06, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 03:41 PM