Firefly Glen stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth
motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
Ikari's head tilts slightly to the left as he listens to her speak, eyes trained on her face as she closes and then reopens her eyes. "Oh, yes, if you would that'd be great," Ikari says sarcastically. A shake of his head. "Others tend to be a lot, hmm, nicer when greeted by someone who might just wanna make some friends." He climbs to his paws, shaking out his coat and ridding himself of whatever clung to him from his fall earlier. Not one of his proudest moments, but it happened nonetheless. "But," he begins with a snort, "I was just wonderin' why you were out here all by yourself, doin' whatever the hell it is you're doin'. Sleepin' or some shit, I don't even know, really." He pauses before continuing. "Although if you'd like me to leave, I'll be on my way."
note: Ikari is biologically female

Messages In This Thread
stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 26, 2017, 03:10 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 03:33 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 26, 2017, 03:48 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 01:51 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 04:06 PM