The Sunspire Stuck in Colder Weather
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sorry I had surprise guests knock at my door

Jace did not have a cavalier anything he had not killed simply because it was foolish. His attack had been in defense and nothing more. He had not fought simply to fight and it was time he made that known. He was tired of others thinking the worst of him and the worst of his decision it was ridiculous.

Jace snarled once Don't speak to me of loyalty Njal. Do you want to know why I almost died! I almost died protecting Sky and Nightingale Bazi was there why don't you ask the her about it. I was doing what I was supposed to do I was defending and you know what when I told your piss poor leader about it she just shrugged and told me she didn't want to hear it and sent me on my way. So don't speak to me about loyalty and death. I think i've traveled there thank you very much and it goes without saying. His tail lashed against his haunches. He had not wanted to say anything. He had planned to not say a word, but the minute his loyalty came into question as he took it anyway, the irritation burst forth from a maw filled with bitter hatred. his voice lashed out like a whip Ferdie was not in his right mind at the moment and even though I warned sky away she still touched him and he snapped and yes i fought with him to protect them from death and I told your precious leader no when she asked me to kill him because he was sick and he was my friend and it would have been my own death warrant signed as well. Truth be told I am surprised he isn't dead, but I am glad he isn't for now I have a friend in my misery that's more than I can count anyone else.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 06, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Stuck in Colder Weather - by Jace - June 07, 2014, 03:41 PM