Ankyra Sound lost at sea, where they will never find us
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
What a treasure she was! Accepting, without qualms, the words Akantha committed to her. She attributed her absence of self to the Mothers, for this was not a wolf who called upon the familiar in her mind. No, she was a stranger, but not for long. A breath escaped the girl in the form of laughter and Akantha almost wanted to retrieve it lest she slip into the dark again. A burden was lifted from the girl, and she bloomed into radiance so bright that the Matriarch felt her legs give way beneath her. She folded her hindquarters beneath her and cast herself down upon the sand before the young nymph. 

A single paw reached out to touch the nameless woman—confirming her suspicions that this was, indeed, reality and she was not lost in a fantasy crafted by the clever Mothers to sing her to sleep. It was a move of desperation masked by a fatally sweet smile, and punctuated by a warm laugh. Yes, of course! Akantha could craft histories if only to ensnare her further. "I'm Akantha, and I lead our sect with the blessing of the Mothers Sea and Moon. We reside on the Isles—see there?" She motioned to them with a grandiose sweep of her great head, chest swelling with pride. "and I have been anxiously waiting for your return, Galateia." The name was spoken with such inflection that it could not be argued. There was no ground on which the stranger could proclaim otherwise, or so she assumed. "The Mothers spoke a name to me, and I knew it would be a boon, but I did not know it would be as wonderous as yourself."
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
lost at sea, where they will never find us - by Deirdre - March 02, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: lost at sea, where they will never find us - by Akantha - March 02, 2017, 10:37 PM