Blackwater Islands welcome home
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Galateia.

A name as sweet as honey for a woman even sweeter. She had been named for her coloring; a perfectly crafted blanket of white. Kalika nodded her head upon hearing the mention of Akantha's name, and lowered herself to show that this advancement put them on an equal field. Born upon the shores? Kalika inquired. Perhaps that was why the femme was so well-bred; she was the direct daughter of the Sea. This realization made the ambassador lower herself even more, perhaps below Galateia. 

It's fine if you cannot stand, Kalika said with a pitiful tsk, The Mother's power often takes away one's strength so that we may learn to depend on Her and the blessings She gives us, her undeserving servants. To believe in something bigger than one's self was truly humbling, which Kalika was slowly growing to learn. Rather than pressuring the woman to force her way to her feet, she lowered herself to her own four paws with her tail wagging joyfully in the air behind her. Should she ask her to assist her into a stance, Kalika would gladly oblige.

I am Kalika, the ambassador of this pack and the hopeful advisor to Akantha. I came to give you a tour, but seeing your current state... She offered a sheepish smile and tilted her head in a sympathetic fashion. Is there anything else I can offer you?
Messages In This Thread
welcome home - by Kalika - March 02, 2017, 11:45 PM
RE: welcome home - by Deirdre - March 02, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: welcome home - by Kalika - March 03, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: welcome home - by Deirdre - March 03, 2017, 10:31 AM
RE: welcome home - by Kalika - March 03, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: welcome home - by Deirdre - March 03, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: welcome home - by Kalika - March 03, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: welcome home - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: welcome home - by Kalika - March 06, 2017, 03:56 PM
RE: welcome home - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: welcome home - by Kalika - March 07, 2017, 08:28 PM