Blackwater Islands welcome home
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
yes, she responded breathlessly—though as for the details, she was not certain as she had stirred only when expelled from The Mothers womb, a fathomless thing so deep that one was left with more questions than answers when it came to discovering things it carried. her own dark lashes fluttered as the other adjusted their posture, and she smiled warmly at the others disposition. it was easy for galateia to feel taken with the other—her sweet voice, her beauty, her warmth and her immediate receptiveness to her upon the news she shared in earnest! she imagined there was so much more to love about her newfound sister, and her emerald eyes held to the beautiful navy of her companion. 

her heart throbbed at the others kindness, her understanding! although Galateia had been born to The Mother, she had only come to be yesterday and had much to learn! Akantha had already told her much, and would continue to teach her directly whilst she recovered—she would not deny the insights any other could give to her, nor information she could glean from them if they were willing to share with her. she could only nod to the words spoken by the pewter beauty, agreeing wholeheartedly. now was her time to learn! the pale woman move to lay with her, and Galateia worked her muscles in an attempt to draw slightly nearer, her tail thumping against the earth gently. 

as she spoke again, Galateia smiled warmly. once the other had finished, she spoke gayly: you are so kind! when I am well, I should love to receive a tour from you, Kalika, and after a beat, she continued, in answer to the final question: I would be happy simply to have your company, to hear your voice, she admitted, and continued in a soft voice, there is much I do not yet know of my sisters, and of our ways, and The Sea has brought me here to learn; I follow Her will, devotedly, for this was the path she had set upon! A heavy gale surrounded them as she spoke as though to rally her, and she was invigorated by her purpose.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
welcome home - by Kalika - March 02, 2017, 11:45 PM
RE: welcome home - by Deirdre - March 02, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: welcome home - by Kalika - March 03, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: welcome home - by Deirdre - March 03, 2017, 10:31 AM
RE: welcome home - by Kalika - March 03, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: welcome home - by Deirdre - March 03, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: welcome home - by Kalika - March 03, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: welcome home - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: welcome home - by Kalika - March 06, 2017, 03:56 PM