Stone Circle Don't wanna call you in the nighttime
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
When she heard Akuti practically praise the idea of being in a family, krypton couldn't do more but just continue to smile. Akuti would really enjoy th hollow, everyone was so close to each other, mostly due to the history they all share at silver tip mountain a little while back.

As akuti spoke of not having having a family when she was younger, Krypton felt her smile falter a bit. "I'm sorry to hear that, but I hope this family will be the best one you'll have, even if it's the first," she told her genuinely. To not have a family growing up would be really tough, especially for kids of young ages. They needed that security if a family unit, or else something bad could happen if they lacked that. Perhaps they would grow cold, maybe antisocial, even unloving and standoffish. Whatever happened in the end, it didn't seem like the best plan. Though, Akuti seemed to beat the odds- she was quite enjoyable to be around.

when the small woman asked about Krypton's family, she had to decide whether or not she would tell her about her biological family or not. Her smile turned flat for a bit as she had to recollect her memories before opening her mouth to speak. "I have a family back up north, couple days worth of travel. Left then arrived here before the pack moved to the hollow. Family wise, I don't have a mate, nor do I have children. However, I take care of Grayday's kids whenever he goes out. I could almost consider myself their mom." She joked a bit as she spoke, her lips starting to curl back up in a smile. 

Day was a good man, but a good father only went so far. He wasn't an awful dad, but he definitely needed to work at it a bit more.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - February 04, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - February 05, 2017, 07:02 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - February 05, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - February 10, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - February 14, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - February 18, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - March 01, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - March 03, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - March 11, 2017, 11:58 AM