Silver Creek Has the sky already fallen?
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She gave a sharp intak of breath.  Rage coursing through her veins.  As soon as her pups were able to be well off on there own, she'd confront these Blackfeather Woods, she'd make them pay for what they'd done to Skylaris.

Sill there was another side of her that differed.

If Skylaris had had her leg torn off by what seemed to be one Blackfeather wolf, should she just make sure that no other wolves from her pack go that direction so it didn't happen to anyone else, therefore hopefully resulting in no more conflict.

Her ears pinned, stressed.

She'd been so deep in her thoughts that she hadn't even noticed her mate walk up.  She turned at the sound of his voice with a sigh.  Why couldn't things just be simple for once?

"Blackfeather will pay," she told her first, even though deep don she was unsure how she would pursue the situation as of yet.  "But right now I need you to lay down, I want to check out that wound," she remarked, narrowing her eyes in thought.  "And while you let me look at that wound, tell me what you did," she told her, her voice light, but her words a command.
Messages In This Thread
Has the sky already fallen? - by Skylaris - February 25, 2017, 06:03 PM
RE: Has the sky already fallen? - by Spring - February 26, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Has the sky already fallen? - by Skylaris - February 26, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Has the sky already fallen? - by Spring - March 05, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: Has the sky already fallen? - by Skylaris - March 05, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: Has the sky already fallen? - by Spring - May 07, 2017, 02:48 PM