Stone Circle Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady smiled softly as the female introduced herself. It wasn't a big deal to him that she had forgotten, figuring maybe she had been nervous when she approached. Besides, he had also forgotten to ask for it. It's nice to meet you, Phiipa, he said with a smile.

Adeline spoke up, offering assistance with the cashes. It hadn't gone unnoticed by the Alpha that his daughter was pitching in more and more since her return from her "adventures". He hadn't asked what exactly happened, knowing the majority of it probably weren't positive memories for her. But, whatever it was, she had changed since coming back home. For the better. Are you experienced in healing? he asked Phiipa, hoping they had another healer in their midsts. And if Adeline was interested in learning, all the better she learn from someone who knew what they were doing. Have you met Krypton? She's a healer, he commented.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 10:03 PM