Silver Creek When the time comes, is it still right?
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
The sight of her sister newly made mother made her smile warmly, her eyes softening as she noticed how her sister glowed. The children she had bore with Heston must have made Spring very happy, and Natashe found herself desiring her own children even more. "hey Spring. Temperature, Pack numbers" she responded jokingly with a waggle of her eyebrows.

Clearing her throat she settled down on her hindquarters and gave Spring a soft smile "I wish to have my own children Spring. With Novak." she said, bluntly and right to the point. She grinned now that it was out and felt her tail thumping against the newly forming grass "I don't want my children to threaten yours by any means, I would of course work to catch my own food and stuff. Novak would help out with that too. Wouldn't it be amazing to Raise our children together as friends? Tell them stories of our past?" she continued dreamily.
Messages In This Thread
When the time comes, is it still right? - by Natashe - February 25, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: When the time comes, is it still right? - by Spring - March 05, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: When the time comes, is it still right? - by Natashe - March 06, 2017, 03:05 PM
RE: When the time comes, is it still right? - by Heston - March 07, 2017, 06:53 PM
RE: When the time comes, is it still right? - by Spring - April 16, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: When the time comes, is it still right? - by Heston - April 24, 2017, 05:32 PM