Blackwater Islands all this time, i've been waiting for you
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
@Akantha — take yo time replying!

she was healing. with The Mothers aid, and the aid of the waterways she could swim within, Galateia was making progress by the day. the white pearl did not dally, and was eager to be able to walk independently again. for now, however, she leant upon the supportive scaffold of Akantha, comforted by The Matriarch's presence and touch. Galateia had updated her on her own progress. day by day, her limbs grew a bit stronger; no longer did they quiver, and no longer did she need to stop every so often as she moved with another from destination to destination. her progress was remarkable, but this could be attributed to her willpower and her mental fortitude. she believed, and so she did. 

as they moved, Galateia paused to sniff at the soil. her paws pressed into the loamy earth of the island, and Galateia turned toward Akantha with a twinkle within her eye. she was thoughtful for a moment, and then pressed her snout against the earth, following a particularly interesting scent trail. when they came upon nettle, Galateia nosed it gently. this will help with my pain, and when she could not remember the name, a bird sang it to her; her emerald eyes turned upward, and then she peered toward Akantha with delight. nettle leaves! when your joints ache, it is these that you take, and oh, did hers ache.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
all this time, i've been waiting for you - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 05:02 PM