Witch's Marsh Gypsy Caravan
12 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
No worries!

The woman does not soften as Quetzalli speaks, and the younger woman's head dips low again in apology. She seems to be looking her over, turning to watch her with first one eye, then the other again. Perhaps her vision is bad. Old age takes many things, and that is why the elders are to be respected. They have lived through much and have much wisdom.

Her voice is harsh as she rebukes Quetzalli's nicieties and while the smile fades from the girl's face, her mood is not affected. In fact, she wishes to smile at the woman, for being so full of life and spunk. She knows that it would be seen as being disrepectful, though, so she keeps the emotions off her face. The woman demands that Quetzalli hunt first, and then she'll decide if she can sleep there.

Having disturbed her sleep and brought her out into the cold, Quetzalli finds this to be a suitable price to pay. If she must continue, then she must. At the very least she hopes the Doña will be slightly less irratated with her. "I'll be back soon, Doña. Go inside in the warmth and rest. I'll say when I am back." With a dip of her head she turns and heads off, searching for tracks or the scent of a rabbit. 

As she travels, spreading further and further away from the den, time slowly ticks onward. She wonders if perhaps she will have to turn up empty handed to the Doña's den. She wouldn't just leave here there, that would be too rude. She would rather take the shame of showing her failure than leave the woman waiting. The idea of it sits wrong in her chest.

Near to an hour has passed when finally her tracking has paid off. She leaps out atop a plump hare, silencing it's scream with ease. Her own stomach is empty too, but she does not want to make the woman wait any longer. While the hare is still warm and fresh she lopes back to the den. Thankfully it doesn't take another hour to run back to the den. She stops a decent distance from the den, not wanting to clump right up and yell in the woman's ear again. Her voice is softer as she calls out, unsure if the woman would have fallen asleep again.

"Doña, I am back with your dinner. Disculpas, I did not mean to make you wait."
Messages In This Thread
Gypsy Caravan - by Božena - February 02, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Quetzalli - February 13, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Božena - February 17, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Quetzalli - February 20, 2017, 06:45 PM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Božena - March 04, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Quetzalli - March 06, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Božena - March 14, 2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Gypsy Caravan - by Quetzalli - March 17, 2017, 01:16 PM