Barrow Fields synecdoche
pretty girls make graves
107 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
shameless grey’s anatomy reference 

It turned out that Arlo was from the north, though she didn’t know exactly what that meant. What laid north of this place was as foreign unknown to Kitsch as was the taste of poverty. Upon her separation from her home during that godforsaken snow storm, Kitsch had simply… walked. There were no scents to follow, and she recognized nothing of her surroundings [having been coddled all your life did not leave much room for exploring, of course], so she chose a direction and shuffled her feet — hoping and praying that this too would work out in the end, as everything else always had. She may have changed course, or doubled back, but she would never know where she went of whens she came from. Hell, Kitsch might have even come from the North herself — but that potential commonality with the boy was lost on the girl. Had she not been so wrapped up in her own emotions, perhaps she could have asked for help, or thought really really really hard until the route back home came to her, but for now she was hopelessly adrift and quickly losing faith [and body mass].

“Um…I don’t know,” she said honestly, a twinge of uncertainty shading voice. “I’m lost.” Her throat always pulled tight at this thought [and she mentally upbraided herself for even bringing up such a discussion — it had always been such a pleasant topic before] for it was such the ultimate of upsetting thoughts… to lose her family, her court, her power and her people… the love they gave her.  But Kitsch quickly recognized the vulnerability she let him glimpse [however slight] and pulled herself up, puffing out her sunken chest.  “I’m fine. Who even are you anyways? My knight in shining whatever?” Her voice came sharply in defense. Arlo had already given his name, of course, but his moniker was not what she rhetorically questioned.
smells  just   like  vanilla
kiss   is   sugary    sweet
skins warm like  an oven

& tastes like buttercream

Messages In This Thread
synecdoche - by Kitsch - February 11, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: synecdoche - by Arlo - February 18, 2017, 11:36 AM
RE: synecdoche - by Kitsch - February 20, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: synecdoche - by Arlo - February 21, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: synecdoche - by Kitsch - March 01, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: synecdoche - by Arlo - March 02, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: synecdoche - by Kitsch - March 06, 2017, 09:11 PM