Haunted Wood Here Am I
94 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=70%][tr][td]
The stranger's caustic attitude did little to deter the reaper's prevailing mood of prying indifference. It mattered little to him if his company was hostile or not, and he'd remain impassive as long as he was not physically threatened.

Thy experience to me sounds more like fear, Grievous responded lazily, his lantern-eyes moving slowly to the left of the brute; as if there was something more interesting to be found there. I find no reason to carry such wariness myself. Greet a stranger as friend, thou shalt learn if they are foe. Greet a stranger as foe, they shalt always prove thee right...

His eyes return to the wolf, quietly searching for dark eyes lost in an even darker face, and when he found nothing but contempt there on the man's expression, Grievous thought to smile.

Why it is the plight of our species to ever hunt for the warm brace of company. And my personal tastes are not bound by gender or the... appearance of a threat, as thy will. Thou could hath been anyone and I would've approached all the same.  

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 02, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Darcia - March 03, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 03, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Darcia - March 03, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 05, 2017, 12:11 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Darcia - March 07, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 08, 2017, 01:27 PM