Blackwater Islands my heart is pierced by cupid, I disdain all glittering gold
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
oh, Kalika! Galateia beamed, pride bubbling forth from her vocal chords. I had no doubt in you—I am so happy to hear this, and happy for you, and the truth of it was present in the wild wave of her plume. were she able to, Galateia would have moved to nose her companion, but her muscles were stiff and the proximity between them was more than a mere reach over. 

as for what Kalika next spoke, Galateia grinned. there is much she has shared with me; I tread the water as I work through it all! she readily informed her companion, though I would have it no other way. I hope to know it well, soon, she hummed. as for what Kalika had glossed over briefly, Galateia admitted politely, that is something she has briefly mentioned, though we have not yet discussed it at great length. if you feel there is something prudent for me to know on that matter, please, she bid, her ears flattening atop her crown as she gestured toward the sand in a way meant to express, share, if you will... she had no desire at all to misstep, nor to disappoint or offend.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart is pierced by cupid, I disdain all glittering gold - by Deirdre - March 07, 2017, 10:53 PM