Blackwater Islands my heart is pierced by cupid, I disdain all glittering gold
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
Kalika explained it well, and Galateia nodded in understanding. men were not their equals. Galateia mulled over this, and at her Sisters next words, Galateia looked upon her for a long moment. she did not merely note the smile, but how it did not reach her eyes. the subject was one that perhaps for some was a weighted one... and so, she could understand. Galateia's own gaze was no longer soft and vulnerable, but serene and understanding as she spoke: for others, perhaps this would be difficult to accept, she responded, her voice light, but this—what I am being taught by you, by Akantha, our Sisters and The Mothers... it is all I know. there has been no other way, I would not question it

she fell silent, for a moment. and, quite enjoying the sound of her Sisters voice, she spoke on: have you stories of the Nereids, Kalika? History you might share with me, to further open my eyes? as she asked this, she flexed the muscles in her shoulders and stretched out her forelegs to work them, not wishing to keep them idle for too long.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart is pierced by cupid, I disdain all glittering gold - by Deirdre - March 07, 2017, 11:19 PM