Golden Glade saw the deer before it saw me,
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
Watching the younger wolf process things made Silas more anxious about this, mostly because it was difficult to tell what was going on with him.. exactly. The hunter thought to blame himself since reference material for other puppies for him was somewhat scarce, and he knew how uncomfortable he was with this -- surely that would reflect sooner or later, or Silas would just get good at plowing through it and making do. He'd yet to master any of it.

He also couldn't tell how he felt about the pale pup wanting to learn.. as he did feel the weight of obligation to teach fall onto him. "Uhm." He awkwardly cleared his throat. Good start? He was nervous. "Well.. since in this case, we're lookin' for an alpha's den, you can probably assume there going to be a lot of pawprints going towards there, and we're in luck because snow and soft ground makes prints pretty easy to see." Silas explained with a gesture at the Glade's floor. If one knew where to look, the traveled pathways were there and he'd clear this up if he had to, understanding that tracking concepts were not easy to talk about. "Bonus points for finding any prints that smell like your mom or dad, because that just makes it even easier," he said as he began to move a few strides away to sniff the ground and hope Tapat was catching on enough to come nose around too.
Messages In This Thread
saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 15, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 16, 2017, 08:26 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 17, 2017, 02:25 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 19, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 20, 2017, 01:36 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 20, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 24, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - March 04, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - March 08, 2017, 03:41 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - March 09, 2017, 04:00 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - March 12, 2017, 04:33 PM