Horizon Ridge checking in
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

A voice broke the air behind her, her tail dropped and her ears flipped to the back of her skull in an instant and Nerian froze, still as a statue. She felt like a pup being caught with their paws in the cache or with her hand in the cookie jar as the saying goes. She closed her eyes and drew a resolved breath. Longing stirred in her but she was not about to let that sin out again. Measuredly she turned around to face Ragnar her ears returning to a more normal position.

RagnarShe returned his greeting with the same infliction he had used in her title.
Her face was pleasantly neutral as she inclined her head to him. I wanted to speak to you and tell you I have completed my den. A smirk lit her face for a moment before turning back to her more neutral veneer. I'm sure you'll find it lovely

To the far left of the communal denning area there was a crude stone hut. Far cruder then the stone made dens from the land in which he had taken her from but it resembled them none the less. It took Nerian many days to build it and even then she had needed a male of more brute strength to complete it. Though she had not sought out Ragnar, there could have been many reasons for that; The full plate Ragnar found himself with, a rejected heart Nerain may be suffering with, A more convenient wolf at the time of need, Avoidance in totality of Ragnar, there were many reasons, however Nerian was not about to spout out her personally chosen reason.

The only think Nerian could think of for small talk was perhaps the pups, She choose not to continue to blather on, for one it was not in her nature and Ragnar usually took care of that. Nerian didn't want to talk of pups, her heart always felt hurt and her chest heavy when she thought of them. She could not understand why, she had never put thought or stalk into thinking about pups of her own, it was unfathomable. Just thinking about yearning for a males love and touch was sinful enough. Her mind had not even put the two thoughts together yet, so young and naive she was in the ways of physical love. her would would be torn asunder when she got to meet Ragnar's pups and truth be told she was planing on avoiding that for as long as possible too.

Messages In This Thread
checking in - by Nerian - June 07, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: checking in - by Ragnar - June 08, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: checking in - by Nerian - June 08, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: checking in - by Ragnar - June 09, 2014, 07:22 AM
RE: checking in - by Nerian - June 10, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: checking in - by Ragnar - June 11, 2014, 07:51 AM
RE: checking in - by Nerian - June 14, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: checking in - by Ragnar - June 15, 2014, 08:25 AM
RE: checking in - by Nerian - June 17, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: checking in - by Ragnar - June 18, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: checking in - by Nerian - June 23, 2014, 09:09 PM