Heavenly View (IC Joining)
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
Njal braced himself for the usual spiel that wolves used. He anticipated that the girl would list her hunting ability as some kind of asset, since that was something that loners often used as a bartering chip; however, it was often an eye-rolling addition to any resume. If a wolf couldn't hunt, it couldn't live. For any creature to make it out of their home pack and in to the outskirts of another, they'd have to know how to hunt -- but he was jarred from his wandering thoughts when the girl listed other things. Totally different, unique traits. Politics were something that Njal was not very well versed in; in fact, it seemed as if nobody around here really knew what to do about pack relations.

Rina looked disheartened, but Njal was the opposite. Perhaps the pack could use someone with such a skill set - they were rare after all, and the Teekon Wilds were heavily populated. Njal pondered to himself, settling in to the stillness once Rina had taken on her defeated expression. He finally took a deep breath and, with a fresh glimmer in his sunny gaze, proclaimed to her: "You are welcome here." With that stated, the beast moved a step or two around her and then, passing over the border, paused to await her own movement.

"I think your skills will be valuable here. I give you a task, though. I am only the Beta here, and you will need to speak with the Alpha - her name is Fox. She's bright red, hard to miss." He could have told her to meet with Bazi, but the other Beta was probably busy with her own busy schedule - along with the other new recruits. This girl seemed like a special case. Perhaps she could help Fox, and the creek, with matters abroad.
Messages In This Thread
Heavenly View (IC Joining) - by Rina - June 08, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Heavenly View (IC Joining) - by RIP Njal - June 08, 2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Heavenly View (IC Joining) - by Rina - June 08, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Heavenly View (IC Joining) - by RIP Njal - June 08, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: Heavenly View (IC Joining) - by Rina - June 08, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Heavenly View (IC Joining) - by RIP Njal - June 08, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Heavenly View (IC Joining) - by Rina - June 08, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Heavenly View (IC Joining) - by RIP Njal - June 08, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Heavenly View (IC Joining) - by Rina - June 09, 2014, 12:21 PM