Sunbeam Lair This will never end, 'cause I want more
40 Posts
Ooc — Killi
From the entrance of the shadowy lair emerged a female with fur as dark as her own. She carried herself with grace and elegance, first acknowleging the agouti woman with a nod. She then turned towards the newcomer, who nearly shivered under her gaze. Her words, although, were kindly spoken, instructing Anouke to lift herself up from her groveling posture. Hurrying to obey, the skinny she-wolf straightened her back so that she stood at her usual height. Her tail, however, remained tightly pinned against her belly. In her shyness and eagerness to please, she could not bring herself to stand with confidence, but this came of fear rather than defiance.

The initial greeter, Shikoba, stood quietly, while the elegant Chieftess questioned Anouke's abilities. Knowing it was her turn to speak, a softness came over Anouke's dainty features, and words spoken with equal softness. I enjoy  little ones, she said. If there are any here, I would gladly look after them, if needed. She was a gentle, quiet soul, and children had always seemed comfortable with her. It was how things had been in her pack of origin; she had watched over her younger siblings, the pups of the leading pair. 

There was another skill she wished to note, which she did, though she spoke with less self-assuredness than before. I-I also have some knowledge of plants, and nature. Violence and battle were not things she could ever become involved in. She abhorred such things, silently hoping that this skill set would not be sought from her should Asterr accept her into the pack.
Messages In This Thread
This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 10, 2017, 02:08 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 10, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 13, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 13, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 16, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 16, 2017, 01:49 AM