Blackwater Islands soft like trees in water, shaped to soothe and move
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
the ocean was too far from them, and although she could use her companion to assist her with the journey she felt that, as the healing would be done within the woods, it would be best to remain near the forest. she knew of a stream that cut through it, and it was this they would seek. it would remove dirt before she would use her tongue to clean out the remnants. we shall do this, firstly, she informed him, and turned slowly. toward the forest Galateia moved, her movements strained and difficult. they would get to the stream... in time. I am Galateia, she introduced herself, I, too, hurt—I was found upon the shores by Akantha, and the first day I was here, I could not walk alone. it is difficult, even still, which is why I move so slow, her tone was regretful, apologetic; she wished they could move to the waters quickly, so she could begin her work. the pace would surely bother any who did not understand why it was they moved with the stride a turtle might—and it bothered her, on his behalf.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: soft like trees in water, shaped to soothe and move - by Deirdre - March 11, 2017, 02:16 PM