{j} perfectly reckless
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
It's fine, Mercury, but for future reference, please don't barge into a thread (especially a joining thread) unless you get OOC permission first.

Majesty could tell immediately that there was going to be a language barrier between himself and the white male, and he sighed, wondering how on Earth they were going to communicate. He was about to sink into his instinctive self, hoping that might help since all wolves spoke the same body language, but before he could do that, a red-and-cream-colored she-wolf appeared out of nowhere, spouting words and interrupting his thoughts.

Sighing, he sat up a bit straighter and gave her the ultimate deadpan expression as she spoke. Her flow of words was irritating and he began to see why other wolves sometimes hated how much he talked. When she was done, and was looking slightly abashed, he sighed again. "You, Miss. Go stand over there for a moment." He motioned with his head some distance away from himself and the male. "You have interrupted a delicate situation and I do not need you getting in the way and confusing this poor man anymore. I will get to you in a moment."

Without waiting to see if she had done what he had asked, he turned back to the male and allowed his instincts to override his language skills. He stood, chest out, radiating dominance. But he kept his body relaxed. He wasn't trying to get the male to submit. The white wolf was already doing so and looked nervous enough to bolt at any moment. Majesty let his face break out into a happy expression. He let his tail wag, and then motioned with his head towards the island. Then he looked back at the male and gave a friendly bark, and then back at the island. And then he nodded. He hoped it would be enough...
Messages In This Thread
{j} perfectly reckless - by Skköll - June 05, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Ypres - June 07, 2014, 02:00 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Skköll - June 07, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Majesty - June 08, 2014, 10:42 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Ypres - June 09, 2014, 12:21 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Skköll - June 09, 2014, 08:53 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Majesty - June 10, 2014, 06:09 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Ypres - June 11, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Skköll - June 13, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 09:41 AM